Bid Writing Courses
Delivered by a Bid Writing Professional
Why Choose 'The Bid Writer'?
As a professional commercial bid and tender writer, and grants and funding applications writer I deliver all my own courses and I bring over 30 years of experience into the training room. Courses can be delivered face-to-face, as a virtual course or as an online course. In the current climate most courses are being beamed directly into the delegates personal space via Zoom or Teams.
I’ve adapted my training to be very effective for virtual delivery, giving delegates the same level of personal interaction as they would have in the training room.
These courses are not about management theory, or academic content. Instead I cover all the practical tools and techniques and best practice you need to raise your win rate. It’s a very comprehensive course that has received great reviews from both novice bid writers and those with a lot more experience.
If you prefer I can offer support in a coaching or mentoring role. Just ask for further details.
Very informative and enjoyable. I have picked up a lot of tips and really useful techniques which I know will improve my bid writing.
Anna Heathcote – Arriva Trains
How are My Bid Writing Courses Different?
Every client has unique needs, so I don’t just offer standard courses.
- You can choose a delivery method that suits you. Face-to-face, virtual, online, or individual coaching.
- Courses have a suggested outline but are modular so can be created and tailored to your needs.
- Where possible I create customised exercises using some of your current content so that delegates feel more confident and the learning is embedded.
- My customised courses are usually better value than big company off the shelf courses.
- I guarantee my training will improve your business writing skills.
- I am a successful working bid writer, not just a trainer delivering materials. I have over 25 years of experience to share with delegates.
What can you expect?
- I will call and discuss your training and any changes you need for every course booked.
- You get a customised course for your business.
- All courses are conducted by a bid writing expert who really knows how to write well.
- Courses include pre-course questionnaires, and workbooks.
- I offer either one-to-one coaching or courses from as little as two people.
- You get post course email support and feedback for up to six months absolutely free.
- You have the option for customised exercises to match your business and improve the learning for your delegates.
Lively and Interactive Bid Writing Courses
Trust me when I say I know exactly how tedious bid writing courses can be. You won’t get that with me. I have a wealth of experience to share – including 30 years training experience. My delegates get a memorable day and go back to the office all fired up to put their new-found knowledge into practise.
I can provide either one-day intensive courses or more interactive two-day workshops where delegates get the chance to work on their own content. The two-day workshop gives delegates time to work on their own materials, focusing on the content they regularly write within your organisation.
We already have a Good Bid Team – What Can I Offer Them?
Some of my most memorable courses have been where a whole bid team have come along on the bid writing course to brush up their skills. They go away with a clear view of current best practise but also with a more consensual approach to writing bids in the future. It allows members of the team to bond better, share experiences and for team members with more, or less, experience to understand how best to work together. This has often resulted in agreeing new processes, procedures and new templates that will significantly improve the win rate in the future.
Good to find out where I was going wrong. Clear and knowledgeable instructor. A useful course with several interesting points. The instructor generated a very open learning environment.
Alex Eichhorn – Ultra Electronics
For individuals on public courses the price will be cleary displayed and payable on booking.
If you are an organisation and wish to train several of your staff you can either book them individually on public courses or arrange to have a private inhouse course just for you.
Private Inhouse Courses
For private inhouse courses I offer customisation if required. The cost of each course will be slightly different depending on the amount of customisation you require. I will provide a detailed quote once we have had an initial discussion. However, the cost per head will be very reasonable.
The cost of the inhouse course is spread over two instalments. 50% is payable on booking the training and the remaining 50% will be due on the day before the training. Any expenses agreed will be payable immediately after the course has been delivered.
Anyone booking on either my public courses or on a private inhouse course will get your money back by winning more commercial bids and tenders, grants and fundng, after you have completed the course.
No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
One thing I pride myself on is delivering great value. We will work together to make sure the training you receive is customised to your needs and requirements.
If you feel that your training course fails to deliver bid and tender writing ideas that you can use immediately and that you feel that you have had poor value from the training, you will receive a full 100% refund – guaranteed.
Get in touch today on 07778 657003